"Truly my soul finds rest in God;
my salvation comes from him." Psalm 62:1
"TRULY MY SOUL FINDS REST IN GOD;
MY SALVATION COMES FROM HIM." PSALM 62:1
Bethannah is the owner of @handcraftedaffirmations.
Her identity was once wrapped up in shame of being a child sex abuse survivor, her understanding of her own worth and value diminished. However, she healed and rose above the pain in her life when she discovered the true grace and love of Jesus. A relationship with Him enabled her finally to see herself as God saw her, His beloved child.
Discovering her identity in Christ lit a fire in her, and she created a brand called Handcrafted Affirmations that is designed to offer daily reminders through biblical affirmations of our true worth and value. She does this through apparel, jewelry and a biblical self-care line.
A portion of every sale goes back to supporting teen parents choosing life, child sex abuse survivors and human trafficking survivors, offering them the grace she received through Jesus. Bethannah travels the country in her restored pink vintage retail camper where she does events at retail stores that carry her brand. This gives her the opportunity share her testimony with youth, wrapping her arms around survivors, bringing a sense of hope and courage knowing that all things are possible through Christ!
Bethannah champions the core belief that our worth and value aren’t wrapped up in our circumstances or the things that have happened to us, but in who God says we are and what He has designed us for. She is a trailblazer of hope and courage under fire, and she’s making an impact as she lives unashamed.
Bethannah who was a teen mom, has now been married for 21 years to the father of the baby she had as a teen, and they now have four amazing kids.
- My husband and I were high school sweethearts. As teen parents, we married with our first child at nineteen years old. We are celebrating the victory of 21 years of marriage this year.
- We have four awesome kids!
- I was a military wife to a deployed husband out of Fort Carson. My husband is an Iraq war veteran. We love and honor our military families!
- We are passionate about travel and take fun adventures around the world and in the US in our RV. You can follow our adventure's on our YouTube Channel "The 5G's WildnFree"
- I raodschool three of our children and cherish my time with them.
- I have called California, Colorado, Belgium, Europe, Philadelphia, PA, New Jersey, and Wisconsin, my home at different times.
- I am a writer and speaker.
- I love to be creative and design what I envision.
- Photography is one of my passions.
- My favorite female vocal artist is Lauren Daigle. The lyrics to her songs and her powerful voice have been used countless times to defeat the enemies' lies in my life. My dream is to meet her, thank her and hug her someday.
- I am obsessed with watercolor! I cannot paint or draw for anything, but I sure do appreciate the God-given ability in others, and you will find that on my website and products.
- I have a sense of humor, love being silly, love to dance, can be highly inappropriate at times and laugh a lot!
- I am an empath, prayer warrior and encourager.
- I am an introvert that sounds like an extrovert (You'll get it when you meet me and then will not hear from me for a while, LOL).
- My love languages are words of affirmations and quality time.
- My Enneagram Type is Type 2, The Helper; Type 9, The Peacemaker; Type 7, The Enthusiast